Boudoir photos as wall art? Heck, yes!! So many gals are worried that someone might see their sexy images, so they fear putting them on display. And that’s perfectly ok to keep them all in a lovely album which is a bit more discreet. But before you decide that you would never put a stunning metal print of yourself on a wall above your dresser in your private chambers or in your master bathroom above your soaker tub, consider this:
- Your self confidence and celebration of your beauty is an awesome example to any little ones in your home. You don’t need to put up extremely seductive images. I always make sure to capture some images that are anonymous or silhouettes which lend themselves very well to your bedroom decor. It is easy to create a few romantic, tasteful boudoir images that will celebrate you without being trashy.
- The digital media of today is NOT the digital media of yesterday, and it won’t be the digital media of tomorrow. So there is no guarantee that your future computer will even be able to read the current format of any digital files that you purchase. This makes the importance of printing any images that you want to have 25 years from now more important..
- Seeing a high quality print of a boudoir image you made can be mesmerizing. There is just something about gazing upon a finished print on the wall that is infinitely more satisfying than seeing your photo on a screen — especially a pocket-sized one. It also serves as a tangible, permanent product of your work, a monument to the time and effort you put into creating it.
- Boudoir photos as wall art is a great way to be your own inspiration. Every day that you are in your bedroom, you are reminded of what you are capable of being – and that you are beautiful and more than enough.
- When you use a few of your boudoir photos for wall art in your private spaces, you become the owner of one of a kind masterpieces that complement your personal space in a priceless way and truly unique way!Are you thinking about booking your very own intimate boudoir experience so that you can have your own incredible boudoir wall art? Contact Us Here!